Terms & Conditions
Some Important Information
- Go Cart commences working on a project upon receipt of a down payment. Unless otherwise specified in writing, the client is charged the remaining balance upon completion of the project. Websites are made live upon completion of the project, when all payments are cleared. If applicable, website and/or email hosting and domain name registration fees must be paid every month.
- Additional services attract additional fees, on a “fee for service” basis or on an “hourly rate”. If additional services are required, the correspondent fee is added to their invoice and they are charged accordingly.
- Delays in project completion may occur when:
- There is a delay in any payments
- The client requests further changes in the design, structure, or content of the project
- The client purchases an additional service related to the project
- There is a delay in the receipt of any materials form the client
- Time frame estimates are approximate only and are subject to change at any time at Go Cart’s discretion. At any time, and at its whole discretion, Go Cart may decide to put a project on hold.
- All of our services are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We don’t stop working until our clients are completely satisfied with their solution. That is our commitment. However, Go Cart will under no circumstances be held responsible to satisfy unreasonable expectations that do not lie within the scope of offer of services to its clients. As an example, if the client purchases a certain service, but in order to be fully satisfied, Go Cart judges that an additional service is necessary, then it is no longer Go Cart’s responsibility or commitment to satisfy the client. In other words, Go Cart guarantees one hundred percent satisfaction within the framework of its original agreement with the client, according to Go Cart’s understanding.
- Services or part of services (i.e. elements of a project) that have been approved by the client are considered as services with which the client is 100% satisfied. Any further work on these services (elements of the project) will be invoiced accordingly.
- Unless clearly specified otherwise, all project statuses are set as “completed” after a 3 month period has passed (calculated from the first payment date).This means no more work will be done on that project and no service will be provided. This doesn’t apply to ongoing digital marketing campaigns, hosting and domain name registration services, which are provided independently of the project status, and only according to the client’s payments.
- If client is not satisfied with Go Cart’s services, the client can ask for a refund on any unused monies. Go Cart will be happy to exercise a refund (of unused monies) after performing review to determine work carried out.
About credit card/payment data processing
Please keep in mind that for security reasons, Go Cart always:
- Prevents unauthorised access, maintains data accuracy, and ensures the correct use of information, through appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online and offline.
- Hires the services of reliable third party organisations to manage credit card information and payment gateway secured encryption for the websites of its clients. Such companies charge fees per transaction and/or fees per month for which the client is responsible. Most such companies offer various fee plans to best suit the needs of the client’s business depending on the volume of the client’s online transactions.
About this site
- All prices appearing on this site are subject to change without notice. These prices are solely informative and Go Cart is not necessarily committed to them for your project. To receive a free quote for your project, please call us (1300 085 353) or request a quote via the website contact form.
- Promotional offers are not cumulative.
- Go Cart reserves the right to cancel or end a promotion early.
- All the pictures shown in this web site are solely representative.
About Go Cart’s work/projects
- Go Cart doesn’t assume any responsibility or liability for the content of the websites it designs and/or hosts. Go Cart has no control over any information, materials, or products found thereon.
- Go Cart doesn’t serve as a consultant for its clients, and they are entirely responsible for all that is found in their own website(s).
- While Go Cart takes every effort to prevent such instances, due to the ever-changing nature of web design technologies, websites may sometimes appear differently on different computers. Screen resolution, operating system, and browsing software are just a few examples of variables that may affect the way a website looks. The client must be aware of these possible variations and Go Cart will not be held responsible for them
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
Go Cart reserves the right to make amendments to these terms and conditions at any time. If you have objections to the terms and conditions, you should not engage in services with Go Cart.
Contacting Go Cart
Go Cart welcomes your comments regarding this terms and condition statement. If you have any questions or and would like further information in relation to the terms and conditions, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Website & Ecommerce Services
We offer a range of online services focussed towards delivering awesome websites & online stores. Find out more about our services.